Friday 20 May 2016

Free Sleep Meditation!

To celebrate 1000 viewers of my blog, I have created a free sleep meditation! Now it is recorded in my own voice so prepare for this to feel slightly weird if you know me in person..!

Thanks for all your views which have enabled me to invest a little more in the blog :)




What I suggest you do to go along with the sleep meditation:
  • When you're ready to go to sleep, make sure you've done everything you need to do (I've covered this in the video).
  • Put the phone face down to keep the light from disturbing your zen zone.
  • And play!
  • Your alarm will go off come the morning and you will hopefully drift off to sleep towards the end of the video.
I think it sounds best through headphones but that choice is up to you! 

Leave any comments etc if you found this useful :) I want to connect with my readers!


No comments:

Post a Comment