Friday 3 June 2016

Fancy New Gadgets!

Having spent quite a while looking through the fancy gadgets Blogger lets you add to your blog, I have selected a few to improve your reading experience! 
  1. I now have an ask box on my blog! It it on the right hand side and you can use it to send me questions, from which I will form blog posts anonymously :) It is a chance for you to connect with me and see some writings on things you as my readers are interested in!
  2. I also have... drum roll... a search bar! You can look for things you are interested in!
  3. The last thing is that you can now translate this blog into any language you wish. If you're French and are struggling to read through my lengthy English posts filled with slang, then look no further than the translate gadget at the bottom of the page!
Enjoy!


No comments:

Post a Comment